Thursday, February 2

why not replace the drop-box with a fucking roulette wheel...?

I got out of my car at the train station last night to find a parking ticket on my windshield. I ask you... what the fuck? I park in the same damned spot every day - 210, then I slip my $2 into the little slot... I mean... is there a chance that I slipped the money into 220 instead? I guess, but it's not like I was in a HURRY yesterday morning or anything. It's not that fucking complicated. And yet the simplicity (aka "stupidity") of the system means you get no receipt or anything that you could use to prove that you paid. Someone makes a mistake somewhere... how to you prove it? Who the fuck knows. I called the parking company and left a message on their "problem" line. I mean - it's a $7 ticket so I'm not going to waste too much breath on the issue, but... it's just one more little piece of idiocy I'd rather not be dealing with.

And the whole thing is made worse by the fact that I applied for a MONTHLY tag last week and they told me it would arrive by 2/1. WRONG!

No comments: