Tuesday, February 28

not enough hours between...

This morning, I was reminded of some movie or commercial or TV show or something... where a guy takes off his clothes, climbs into bed, gets under the covers, and as soon as his head hits the pillow his alarm goes off... he pulls off the covers, gets up, puts back on his clothes...

5 hours of sleep last night and 7 hours from the time I left the train to the time I got back on it this morning. Those aren't very many of hours.

I almost, almost, almost stopped in the middle of putting on my shirt this morning and went back to bed. I would have only missed the team-taught class, and I wasn't scheduled to contribute today. But I was a good boy and went to work and contributed to the discussion and had a fairly nice class of my own.

But wow. Tired.

No comments: